MSV PlayTec V 160 Tennis Ball Machine
Preis: 2.390,00 €
Delivery time about 1 - 2 days
Preise Prices incl. 19% VAT excl. shipping cost
EXTRA BIG WHEELS TO PULL THE MACHINE ON LAWN OR IN A LON DISTANCE THE LITTLE CHAINE IS FOR EARTHING THE BATTERY.
Battery Level Displ
MSV is certified agent of Sports Tutor (USA) the biggest ball machine manufacturer worldwide since 2000.
Based on this long standing experience we have decided to offer a tennis ball machine as MSV brand, which fulfills our customer wishes still better. We offer therefore the tennis ball machine MSV PlayCoach V 150 since 2017.
From December 2018 we have added a second MSV tennis ball machine. We have given it the name MSV PlayTec V 160. The experience which have been made with the MSV PlayCoach we have incorporated into this new design. This construction is almost perfect.
It looks optical very similar to the MSV PlayCoach, but it holds matchless advantages as:
1. Lithium Battery (MSV is possibly the only ball machine with lithium battery offered on the ball machine market in Germany). Advantages of a lithium battery compared to lead battery:
2. 2 – 3 time higher lifetime charge cycles, in other words in total 1.500 charge cycles.
3. No problem when discharge below 50% (the balls remain in its trajectory constant) Lead batteries you can use up to 50%, but Lithium batteries can be used until a consumption of 80% are reached.
There is no need to charge all two months (as you have to do with lead batteries) when the ball machines is not used.1. Lithium Battery (MSV is possibly the only ball machine with lithium battery offered on the ball machine market in Germany). Advantages of a lithium battery compared to lead battery:
4. 2 – 3 time higher lifetime charge cycles, in other words in total 1.500 charge cycles.
5. No problem when discharge below 50% (the balls remain in its trajectory constant) Lead batteries you can use up to 50%, but Lithium batteries can be used until a consumption of 80% are reached.
There is no need to charge all two months (as you have to do with lead batteries) when the ball machines is not used.
2. Easy switch between battery and AC per switch. (MSV is he only one who offers this function on the Germany ball machine market.)Further advantages in comparison to other tennis ball machines:
1. The huge difference between MSV PlayTec vs. others is internal oscillation which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of the pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
2. The ball basket has a capacity of 160 balls
3. The battery has an amperage of 12 V / 30 A/h. All others have only 12/ 15 A/ h
4. The play time is in average 7 to 8 hours.
5. The battery level can be seen on a display on the back side of the machine. The charge time of the lithium battery takes 3-5 hours or less.
6. The motors of the throwing wheels have a warranty of 10 years. They are selectable by the software.
7. The wheels of the housing are extra-large to have no problem to pull the machine over lawn.
8. The ball feed is controlled by photo electronic sensors to have it stable and reliable.
9. You can assign to each shot:
10. Different Speeds,
11. Topspin or Back Spin and
12. Intervals (with which the shots should be done)
13. With the Topspin as well as Back-Spin you can control by yourself the intensity of the spin.
14. The remote with big display has buttons for preset programs
15. as for the shooting of vertical balls (see Annex 20)
16. of horizontal balls (see Annex 19) from left to right and vice versa
17. balls according random (see Annex 18)
18. Cross-Balls (see Annex 11-16) in fact six cross-balls with one keystroke. Only very few machines can perform this
19. The self- programing of the remote shows you the (annex 22). You can program by yourself 28 points on the court. So far it is known to us this cannot perform any other competitor tennis ball machine up to a sales price of 4.000,00 EURO you can find here in the annex in total 22 diagrams which show the diversity of this machine.
Tennis Coaches say about the MSV PlayTec V 160:
„The machines is Primo „Tennis Coach, who plays tennis already 30 years and who has tested many tennis ball machines.
„The MSV PlayTec V 160 is a super machine „Virtually amazing is with which accuracy the ball placement is made. The Lithium battery lasts a very, very long time. I can use the machine some days without charging it. “Tennis Coach Lukas Pour owner of the Tennis School in Brilon, Germany.
1. Internal oscillation (the housing does not move)
2. Dimension: L: 52cm, B: 36cm, H: 52,5cm,
3. Weight: 28,6Kg without packing
4. Alternatively AC- (220 V or 100-110V) or Lithium-Battery Operation
5. (12 V / Ah 30) in the same machine, included in the price
6. Adjustable ball speed: 20 km/h to 140 km/h
7. Adjustable ball-throwing Interval: between 1,8 and 7 Seconds
8. Transport per Telescope Trolley on big wheels
9. Color: black
10. Warranty: 2 years by Mauve Sports-MSV oHG
11. Delivery Charges: None within Germany
12. Mauve Sports – MSV oHG distributes exclusively this machine in Germany
13. In case other online dealer offer this model the delivery and the warranty will take place always by Mauve Sports-MSV oHG.
14. All Spare Parts are available immediately by us. All repairs will be performed by us, we do this since the year 2.000.
15. The remote control and the charger are always included in the delivery. (These items are mostly not included in the prices of our competitors. They cost additional between 99, 00€ respectively 149, 00€).
16. MSV offers the buyer a spare remote for only 39, 00€, in case he has misplaced the remote.
17. A competitors analysis has shown that one can only compare this tennis ball machine vs. others which cost rd. 4.000,- EURO so far the quality and the scope of services are concerned.
EC Declaration of Conformity according to EC to EC Machinery Directive 98/37/EC and 2006/42/EC
We, Mauve Sports-MSV oHG, herewith declare, that the following described material with the appropriate basic safety and health requirements of the EC Directive based on the design and type as brought into circulation by us.
Machine Description: Tennis Ball Machine
MSV Tennis Ball Machine PlayTec V 160
Applicable Harmonized EC Standards: EN 292-1,-2; EN 60204-1; EN 55014; EN 550082-!
Applicable EC Directives: Machinery Directive: 89/392/EEC
EMC Directives 89/336/EEC Low Voltage Directive 72/23/EEC
Applicable national Standards and other Specification: N/
Mauve Sports-MSV oHG
In der Lüh 24
- Managing Partner –
13 February 2018