Tennis Ball Machine MSV DirectShot Red, Remote, Smart Charger, Lithium Battery, DC/ACItem # 2500
Price: 1.990,00 €*
Delivery Period about 1-3 business days within Germany, 2-6 business days within Europe, 7-14 business days to Amercia, Africa, Asia or Australia
Tennis Ball Machine MSV DirectShot, V 160
The displayed drills are programmed, you can activate them with the remote control, a total of 20 points. This can also be done by US-American ball machines, but these machines cost 2.868,00€ (our 1.990,00€) and are powered by a lead battery, which is about 200,-€ cheaper, our machine is powered by a lithium battery, see below for the difference.
Model development with all relevant functions
MSV is certified agent of Sports Tutor (USA), the biggest ball machine manufacturer worldwide, since 2000.
Based on this long standing experience we have decided to offer a tennis ball machine as MSV brand, which fulfills our customer wishes still better. We offered therefore the tennis ball machine MSV PlayCoach V 150 since 2017.
From December 2018 we have added a second MSV tennis ball machine. We have named it MSV PlayTec V 160. The experience which have been made with the MSV PlayCoach we have incorporated into this new design. This construction is almost perfect.
Based on the experience of MSV PlayTec, was developed the MSV DirectShot, to offer a ball machine which ranks below the MSV PlayTec but still is a high tech ball machine and is 600 EURO cheaper, than the MSV PlaytTec. The MSV DirectShot is not identical in construction to other similar looking tennis ball machines on the market. MSV has provided it with essential additional devices that ensure smooth operation.
The exterior is identical with MSV PlayTec, the housing is the same, only in red color. The big wheels and the rotor are the same. The basket is the same for 150 balls.
This machine distinguishes from the competitor’s being powered by a Lithium battery.
- AC/DC Optionally mains (220 V) or built-in lithium battery operation ((12,6 V and 18 A/h, 194,4 W/h) in the same machine, included in the price. No other machine in the competition offers this.
- Charger with overcharge protection, included in the price.
- It features Internal Oscillation, which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
- 20 trajectories and targets on the course can be controlled by remote control (on the display of the remote control you can see where the ball will land on the field; see also graphics below). This can also be a well-known US tennis ball machine, but it costs 2,868.00 € and has only one lead battery, which is 200 € cheaper than a lithium battery.
- Remote control, included in the price.
- Adjustable ball throwing interval: between 1.8 and 6 seconds
- Adjustable twist: top spin, back spin from weak to strong twist
- Adjustable ball speed: from 20 km/h to 140 km/h
- Ball capacity: 160 balls
- Easy to transport: Two castors and a pull-out handle make transport as easy as with a trolley.
- Lithium battery capacity: 5 - 8 hours playing time or connection to the mains.
- Charging time of the lithium battery: approx. 3 - 5 hours.
- Advantages of the lithium battery compared to a lead battery:
- 2-3 times as long life in charge cycles, which means you can use the machine 1,500 times, 4 years every day until you need a new battery. There are practically no battery problems anymore.
- No performance problems when discharging below 50% (the balls remain constant in their trajectory). With lead batteries the discharge depth is 60% with lithium batteries against it 80%.
- No need to recharge the battery every 2 months (as with a lead battery) if the ball machine is not used.
- Reduced weight and dimensions.
- Dimensions: L 52 cm, B 36,0cm H 52,5cm Packed: L: 68,5cm, B: 49,0cm, H: 57,5cm,
- Weight: 24 kg without / 27,4 kg with packaging
- Warranty: 2 years by Mauve Sports-MSV oHG
- Maintenance: All tennis ball machines available on the market work on the same principle: a ball is guided between two throwing wheels, one above the other, through which it is squeezed and ejected. The throwing wheels have rough rubber coatings. These rub off the ball felt, which contains brick dust from the clay court or granulate from the carpet of the hall, when it is squeezed through. The rubber coating should be roughened again with a greaseproof paper every 30 hours. Felt and brick dust are then removed from the casing with a vacuum cleaner. It is not necessary to unscrew the housing.
- Shipping costs: none within Germany.
- Mauve Sports - MSV oHG sells this model exclusively in Germany, so it always comes from us.
- All spare parts available through us immediately.
- Instruction manual for download see PDF on this page top right: Left PDF = English. Medium PDF = German
- MSV offers the buyer a spare remote for only 68, 00€, in case he has misplaced the remote.
- Delivery Charges: None within Germany
MSV partner for ball machines in France: https://www.extreme-tennis.fr/fr/lance-balle-tennis/11515-lance-balle-msv-directshot-v160.html
EC Declaration of Conformity according to EC to EC Machinery Directive 98/37/EC and 2006/42/EC
We, Mauve Sports-MSV oHG, herewith declare, that the following described material with the appropriate basic safety and health requirements of the EC Directive based on the design and type as brought into circulation by us.
Machine Description: Tennis Ball Machine
MSV Tennis Ball Machine DirectShot V300
Applicable Harmonized EC Standards: EN 292-1,-2; EN 60204-1; EN 55014; EN 550082-!
Applicable EC Directives: Machinery Directive: 89/392/EEC
EMC Directives 89/336/EEC Low Voltage Directive 72/23/EEC
Applicable national Standards and other Specification:
Mauve Sports-MSV oHG
In der Lüh 24
|Size of box||1 piece|